Become an IMDbPro Member Today

Get access to the essential resource for the entertainment industry

Find Contacts & Representation

Showcase Yourself & Find Jobs

Explore Industry Trends

Stay connected with contact details for over 300,000 industry professionals and companies

Manage your photos, videos, and the credits you're known for, and access thousands of casting notices

Uncover historical box office insights and use IMDbPro Track to get personalized industry updates

Start your 30-Day free trial
Already a member?

The Compass (2009)

90 min | Documentary

Biology governs 20 percent of our lives; the remaining 80 percent is up to us. With this in mind, wellness expert John Spencer Ellis set out to create a life guide to help people realize their potential and achieve success. The Compass is ...See moreBiology governs 20 percent of our lives; the remaining 80 percent is up to us. With this in mind, wellness expert John Spencer Ellis set out to create a life guide to help people realize their potential and achieve success. The Compass is the result. Tracing the journey of a character called the Traveler, the film provides the motivational messages and tools you need to lead an outstanding and fulfilling life. Written by Anonymous See less
Writers
Marlowe Greenlee (additional material) | Al Sargent (additional material) | Marilyn Sargent (additional material)
Composer
Paul Hoffman (original music by)
Trending

Become a member to see MOVIEmeter and news information about The Compass.

Status
Edit Released
Updated Aug 5, 2009

Release date
Aug 25, 2009 (United States)

Contacts

Become a member to see contact information for The Compass.

Cast

+ Add Cast
28 cast members
Name STARmeter Known for
Perk
The Traveler The Traveler   See fewer
Members only
Craig Tyson Adams
Voice of Older Traveler (voice) (as Craig Adams) Voice of Older Traveler (voice) (as Craig Adams)   See fewer
Members only
Top 5000
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Jerry Ellis
Older Traveler Older Traveler   See fewer
Members only
John Spencer Ellis
Traveler at the Mountains Traveler at the Mountains   See fewer
Members only
Members only
Bill Greenlee
Traveler at the Beach Traveler at the Beach   See fewer
Members only
Members only
Members only
Bruce Lipton
Self (as Bruce Lipton Ph.D.) Self (as Bruce Lipton Ph.D.)   See fewer
Members only
Robi Ludwig
Self (as Dr. Robi Ludwig) Self (as Dr. Robi Ludwig)   See fewer
Members only
Members only
Topher Morrison
Self (as Dr. Topher Morrison) Self (as Dr. Topher Morrison)   See fewer
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
Members only
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.
There was an issue loading this tab.

MOVIEmeter

Members only

Become a member to access additional data

Ratings Breakdown

6 / 10 | 89 votes