Education & Training (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- Université de Bourgogne
– master's degree in foreign languages and international trade
- Stetson University
Additional Awards (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- French in Chicago Community awards
– recipient of award in category "arts and culture"
- Indie Excellence Book Awards 2011
– Winner in the Thriller category
References (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- Lisa Azuelos
– Past Director
Prior Job Titles (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- Movie actress *
- Stand In *
Additional Resume Info (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- * Delphine Pontvieux
(312) 286-0917 firstname.lastname@example.org
Height: 5'10" (1.78 m) HAIR: Blond, long EYES: Green WEIGHT: 146 lbs
LOL-LAUGHING OUT LOUD Principal Lionsgate/Dir. Lisa Azuelos
SINISTER 2 Featured non-speaking Focus features/Dir. Ciaran Fox
EMPIRE Featured non-speaking 20th Century Fox
recurring throughout Season 2
CHICAGO PD Featured non-speaking NBC
GE Principal Industrial commercial
CRATE AND BARREL Hand model Christmas tableware commercial
Tom Todoroff Chicago workshop
Masters degree in foreign languages & international trade (University of Burgundy, France 1994)
Languages: French native. Fluent in Spanish and English, Some knowledge of Dutch.
Professional skills: - PADI Professional Master Scuba Diver Trainer, cave diver, wreck diver, technical and trimix diver.
- Metal and leather jewelry maker (Nyet Jewelry)
- Published author (novel, short stories, magazine articles).
Sports: Triathlons, Long distance open water swimming, Snow ski/monoski, weight training and fitness. Most water sports.
Other: USA & EEC (France) passports and driving licenses