Education & Training (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- California State University Fullerton
– BA Communications - TV/Film
Additional Awards (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- Telly Award
– Silver Winner - Curiosity Quest - Show Horses
- Telly Award
– Bronze Finalist - Curiosity Quest - Gymnastics
- Telly Award
– Bronze Finalist - Curiosity Quest - Renaissance Faire
- Telly Award
– Bronze Finalist - SoCal News Story - Mission Tiki Drive-In
Prior Job Titles (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- Editor *
- 2nd AD *
- Video Journalist *
Additional Resume Info (submitted by page owner via IMDb Resume)
- * PRODUCER, DIRECTOR/CAMERA, EDITOR, VIDEO JOURNALIST, and FREELANCE
FREELANCE, AVLM (AUDIO VISUAL LABOR MANAGEMENT) San Diego, CA (January 2016-present) - Operate camera. Set up & break down audio/visual for conventions and events at high end hotels/resorts and convention centers in OC, LA, and SD counties.
FREELANCE, BURN MEDIA GROUP, Riverside, CA (June 2014) - Property Master
7 educational nursing music videos for SimpleNursing.com
FREELANCE, SPECTRUM MULTIMEDIA HOLLYWOOD, Sun Valley, CA (May-October 2013)
Hollywood Makeover - 2 seasons (26 episodes) - Editor, DIT
Cooking California Style - 1 season (15 episodes) - Editor, DIT
Relax California Style - 1 season (13 episodes) - Editor, DIT
Fitness California Style - 1 season (13 episodes) - DIT
WAKAN FILMS, Los Angeles, CA (Oct 2012 - June 2013)
Associate Producer - documentary "Loving Charlotte" - digitizing, scanning, logging, & transcribing footage,
photos, & slides. Writing interview questions & editing. Marketing, grants, documents, & historical research.
HOLLYWOOD FIGHT CLUB PRODUCTIONS/HFC PICTURES, Hollywood, CA (Aug 2012 - May 2013)
Associate Producer/Editor - Assisted pre to post production of dramedy tv pilot "JoJo" with casting, crew,
researching locations, permit processing, transportation needs, 2nd AD duties, & editing scenes in post.
Also assisted on a short film & documentary with marketing, product placement, social media posts, and
TIME WARNER CABLE, Ontario, CA (2006 - 2012)
Producer / Reporter (Video Journalist)
Produced over 200 weekly lifestyle short (2 min) news features. Independently researched, shot, wrote,
voiced, and edited.
* Aired on SoCal News, SoCal's Best, and Beat the Traffic in the Southern California region on Video
on Demand, CNN Headline News, Time Warner Cable Channel 101, as well as www.socal101tv.com.
* Created promotional content for channels, website, Facebook, and newsletter.
* Won Telly Award for news story.
ADELPHIA CABLE (Formerly COMCAST CABLE), Ontario/Chino, CA (1990 - 2006)
Production Coordinator - Actually Performed in Every Production Role
* 800+ Taped and Live multi-camera productions (community events, sports, in-studio programs).
Proficient in all positions - producer, director, camera, sound, lighting, graphics, roll-ins, engineer, editor.
Handled logistics, crewing, technical set-up/breakdown, drove a variety of production trucks and vehicles.
* "The Humane Way" (1990-1996) Co-produced with Pomona Valley Humane Society, ½ hour program
focusing on diverse animal topics - in-studio and remote; Directed 3 cameras or shot single camera in
field, edited: 60+ episodes
* Won WAVE Award (Community Event Pro) American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - ½ hour promotional
program - Producer / Camera / Editor
* Produced commercials to promote and raise awareness of local businesses, non-profits' needs,
community events, and cable company's campaigns.
* Created elaborate, humorous, and motivational internal employee videos to raise employee morale and
infuse company's values. Handled all aspects - writing, staging, shooting, editing.
* Managed operations of 3 local/regional channels. Handled scheduling, fees, creating digital ads, and
playback operations - live and automated. Interacted with producers, public, & staff.
* Trained and mentored staff/interns/public.
* Employee of the month 1st year.
FREELANCE, SPIDER HARRISON PRODUCTIONS (1994)
"What Ever Happened To?" (oldies music pilot) - Camera/Editor
FREELANCE, EVEJIM RECORDS (1993)
Big Hat Ray Ray "Don't Even Try It" (spec music video) - Camera Operator
* ZM Productions, Universal City, CA (Internship 1996)
- Assisted Post Production Department in television and Universal Theme Park programming
* Chanticleer Films, Hollywood, CA (Internship 1996) - Office Assistant, script coverage
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
* Final Cut Pro X & 7, Motion, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere-familiar, CatDV Pro, PowerPoint, Word, Excel,
Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr.
* Worked with a variety of field & studio cameras, switchers, audio boards, microphones, lights, cables,
green screen, etc.
* Experienced Uber/Lyft Driver in Los Angeles area
* Assisted my family for 10 years in operating a successful family-friendly seasonal resort in Minnesota.
* Enjoy reading biographies and real life adventure stories, walking the dogs, hiking, biking, traveling &
* AYSO (American Youth Soccer Association) Coach and Referee